Please find below an overview of how BMCC club rides are organised. This page will be updated if the organisation of rides changes.
Saturday Rides: 9am Bicester Leisure Centre
- Rides on the 2nd Saturday of each month go to Green Dragon Eco Farm (near Botolph Claydon) for tea and cake
- Rides on the 4th Saturday of each month go to Turweston Airfield for tea and cake (there’s a theme developing here)
- Rides on the 1st & 3rd Saturday (& occasionally 5th) of each month go to different destinations chosen by the Rides Secretary.
- Routes for Saturday rides are selected by the ride leader and are not necessarily pre-planned club routes.
- Generally 4 rides ranging from 40-60+ miles and from 15mph to 19mph average.
- On the 4th Saturday of the Month there will also be an Introductory Taster Ride 30 miles, 12 mph avg at 9:30am
Sunday Rides: 9am Bicester Leisure Centre
- Generally 4 rides going to different tea-stops via published routes (see calendar)
- Distance ranges from 35-100 miles and from 14-19mph (see calendar for estimates of distance and average speed for each ride)
Bank Holidays: 9am Bicester Leisure Centre
- Generally 4 rides going to the same tea stop.
- Ranging from 35-100 miles and from 15-19mph (see calendar for estimates of distance and average speed for each ride)
For any further info, please contact the BMCC Ride Co-ordinator
Where we meet
We meet at the back of the car park at Bicester Leisure Centre. Follow the car park around after entering the Leisure Centre – the meeting point will be near the entrance to the bowling alley.