- Respect all of those around you – coaches, volunteers and riders.
- Always try your best and give everything a go.
- Take care to listen to what the coach is telling you and perform the task to the best of your ability, whilst focusing fully on it.
- Allow all riders to participate in any tasks or events.
- Be prepared to practise your bike-handling skills in your own time to improve your cycling.
- Take pride in caring for your bike and your gear.
- Remember that cycling isn’t just an individual sport – always work as a team and look after your team-mates. Make sure you encourage them!
You can also download the Code of Conduct as a PDF file.